APPLICATIONS FOR 2023-2024 WILL OPEN ON JANUARY 1, 2023
After you've applied, please watch your email in late winter or early spring for communication regarding the ATI TEAS entrance assessment. We will use the email you supplied on your application. If you are a previous full-time Mid-East Adult Education student, please verify the email you are applying under. The system will automatically link your previous school email. If you would prefer to use your personal email, please feel free to reach out to us and we can get that changed.
ATI TEAS Information:
- Adult Education Application - will be submitted once you've filled out your online registration. You will also gain access to your online account portal.
- Submit a signed and dated copy of your Practical Nursing Transcript via the online account portal (If you were a Mid-East High School or Adult Education Practical Nursing student, please email [email protected] so your transcript can be applied to your portal.)
- Submit a copy of your active Ohio LPN license via the online account portal. You can find your license information by going to https://elicense.ohio.gov/oh_verifylicense, searching your name, click on your license number and take a photo of the screen showing your name, issue date, and expiration date.
- Submit a copy of your current CPR certification via the online account portal
- Fill out your FAFSA for Federal Student Aid using the following link https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa
After acceptance but before the first clinical experience
- Attend program orientation (possibly completed on the first day of class)
- After the program begins we will complete a BCI/FBI background check. Reports having any Disqualifying Offenses from the Ohio Administrative Code Rule 3701-13-05, depending on the severity and the length of time since the offense, may not be able to complete the program due to the nature of our clinical locations.
- Submit a copy of the physician-signed Physical/Immunization form via the online account portal Physical & Immunization Form.pdf
After class completion
- Students are eligible to take the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses(NCLEX-RN) after successfully completing this program.
This program is approved as a Hybrid program and will have classroom, lab, clinical, and distance education components.
Students will be in the classroom setting Monday, and Tuesday with an occasional Wednesday and/or Thursday from 8:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. Your lab and clinicals are scheduled for the days you are scheduled to be in class. You will have distance education components to be completed every week and you are required to complete these assignments within the time frame allocated by the instructor in order to earn your hours for the week.
PREPARE TO EARN LICENSURE IN:
National Council Licensure Examination - RN (NCLEX-RN)
July 10, 2023 - MAY 30, 2024
Days vary based on calendar
Total Charges: $17,892 (Price shown is not reflective of cost for 2023-2024. It will update once board approved)
plus 25.00 non-refundable seat fee
Breakdown of Total:
CIP Code: 51.3801
Program approved by the Ohio Board of Nursing.
Program also accredited by: