APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR WILL BE AVAILABLE ONLINE FROM EARLY JANUARY 2022 THROUGH MARCH 31, 2022.
Please watch your email late winter or early spring for communication regarding the ATI TEAS entrance assessment. We will use the email you supplied on your application.
- Adult Education Application - will be submitted once you've filled out your online registration. You will also gain access to your online account portal.
- Submit a copy of your Practical Nursing Transcript via the online account portal (If you were a Mid-East High School or Adult Education Practical Nursing student, please email [email protected] so your transcript can be applied to your portal.)
- Submit a copy of your active Ohio LPN license via the online account portal. You can find your license information by going to https://elicense.ohio.gov/oh_verifylicense, searching your name, click on your license number and take a photo of the screen showing your name, issue date, and expiration date.
- Submit a copy of your current CPR certification via the online account portal
- Fill out your FAFSA for Federal Student Aid using the following link https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa
After acceptance but before first clinical experience
- Attend program orientation (possibly completed on the first day of class)
- After the program begins we will complete a BCI/FBI background check. Reports having any Disqualifying Offenses from the Ohio Administrative Code Rule 3701-13-05, depending on the severity and the length of time since the offense, may not be able to complete the program due to the nature of our clinical locations.
- Submit a copy of the physician signed Physical/Immunization form via the online account portal Physical & Immunization Form.pdf
After class completion
- Students are eligible to take the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses(NCLEX-RN) after successfully completing this program.
This program is approved as a Hybrid program and will have classroom, lab, clinical, and distance education components.
PREPARE TO EARN LICENSURE IN:
National Council Licensure Examination - RN (NCLEX-RN)
July 12, 2021 - June 2, 2022
Days vary based on calendar
Total Charges: $16,878
plus 25.00 non-refundable seat fee
Breakdown of Total:
CIP Code: 51.3801
Program approved by the Ohio Board of Nursing.
Program also accredited by: