- Adult Education Application - will be submitted once you've filled out your online registration. You will also gain access to your online account portal.
- Submit a copy of your High School/Equivalency Transcript via the online account portal.
- Contact your high school for your transcript even if you were a graduate of Mid-East High School
- Go to: https://diplomasender.com/#/ to obtain a copy of your equivalency transcript
- Take a pre-entrance assessment with passing WorkKeys scores and Wonderlic of 14 or higher.
- Fill out your FAFSA for Federal Student Aid using the following link https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa
After acceptance but before first clinical experience
- Attend program orientation (possibly completed on the first day of class)
- After the program begins we will complete a BCI/FBI background check. Reports having any Disqualifying Offenses from the Ohio Administrative Code Rule 3701-13-05, depending on the severity and the length of time since the offense, may not be able to complete the program due to the nature of our clinical locations.
- Submit a copy of the physician signed Physical/Immunization form via the online account portal Physical & Immunization Form.pdf
Developed in partnership with Genesis Healthcare, the MSHT Program is designed to prepare the student to serve the technical needs of health providers. Successful completion of the program will enable persons to provide basic, direct, and/or indirect patient care and perform various procedures (including venipuncture, EKGs, sterile procedures, and related services) necessary to the care and needs of patients/customers, including clerical duties and other departments
700 hours 40 weeks
August 25, 2022 - June 1, 2023
Mon- Friday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm (As scheduled)
Total Charges: $9,355
Included in above is tuition, fees, books and supplies.
Breakdown of Total:
CIP CODE: 51.3902
Program accredited by: