APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR ARE NOW CLOSED.
WE WILL ACCEPT APPLICATIONS AGAIN IN JANUARY 2023 FOR THE 2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR.
After you've applied, please watch your email late winter or early spring for communication regarding the ATI TEAS entrance assessment. We will use the email you supplied on your application. If you are a previous full-time Mid-East Adult Education student, please verify the email you are applying under. The system will automatically link your previous school email. If you would prefer to use your personal email, please feel free to reach out to us and we can get that changed.
- Adult Education Application - will be submitted once you've filled out your online registration. You will also gain access to your online account portal.
- Submit a signed and dated copy of your High School/Equivalency Transcript via the online account portal.
- Contact your high school for your transcript even if you were a graduate of Mid-East High School
- Go to: https://diplomasender.com/#/ to obtain a copy of your equivalency transcript
- Submit a copy of your STNA card (current or expired) or certificate of completion for a State Tested Nurse Aide Training course of at least 75 hours or more. If no proof of this training, either by certificate or registry number can be provided, then STNA training must be completed prior to the class start. We will hold STNA training over the summer for those who are accepted into the Adult Practical Nursing program but still require this training. This is an additional cost to you, not included in your PN tuition. You can register here https://mec.axstudent.com/#/categories under health occupations or show interest if no classes are available at the current time.
- Submit a copy of your current CPR certification via the online account portal. If no proof of this certification is provided, the student is required to take the course prior to the start of class. This is an additional cost to you, not included in your PN tuition.
- Fill out your FAFSA for Federal Student Aid using the following link https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa
After acceptance but before first clinical experience
- Attend program orientation (possibly completed on the first day of class)
- After the program begins we will complete a BCI/FBI background check. Reports having any Disqualifying Offenses from the Ohio Administrative Code Rule 3701-13-05, depending on the severity and the length of time since the offense, may not be able to complete the program due to the nature of our clinical locations.
- Submit a copy of the physician signed Physical/Immunization form via the online account portal Physical & Immunization Form.pdf
After class completion
- Students are eligible to take the National Council Licensure Examination for Practical Nurses (NCLEX-PN) after successfully completing this program.
1000 hours 40 weeks
August 11, 2021 - June 1, 2023 (Class is full)
Mon – Fri 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Total Charges: $14,717
Included are tuition, books, laptop, fees, clinical uniforms, and supplies.
There is also a $25.00 non-refundable seat fee not included in the total above
Students must pay a $25 non-refundable seat fee upon acceptance into the program. This is NOT included in tuition charges.
Breakdown of Total:
CIP CODE: 51.3901
Program also accredited by: