Year of hire with the District: 2013
Andy brings a wide range of experience in the commercial and residential excavating industry from the central and southeastern Ohio regions. Andy began his project management experience around 1997. Andy has managed all types of projects ranging from site preparation to municipal utility installation to underground storage tank installs and removals to road construction and repair. Andy began his career in equipment operations with the J.M. West Construction Company; his family’s incorporated excavating business. In addition to his experience as an operator, he attended and completed the Hobart Welding School Program and holds a Class A commercial driver’s license (CDL) from the State of Ohio.
- Welding Certifications: Welding Technology & Blueprint Reading/ Advanced Blueprint Reading/ Oxyacetylene Welding, Cutting & Brazing/ Shielded Metal Arc Welding Basic/ Shielded Metal Arc Welding Advanced/ Shielded Metal Arc Welding 6”Pipe 2G & 5G Uphill/ Shielded Metal Arc Welding 6”Pipe 6G Uphill/Shielded Metal Arc Welding 2”Pipe 6G Uphill/ Gas Tungsten Arc Welding Basic/ Gas Tungsten Arc Welding Advanced/ Gas Tungsten Arc Welding 2”Pipe/Gas Tungsten Arc Welding/Shielded Metal Arc Welding 6”Pipe 6G Uphill/Gas Metal Arc Welding Basic/ Gas Metal Arc Advanced/ Gas Metal Welding Pipe/ Flux Cored Arc Welding.
- CDL Instructors License #10692
- OSHA 30 hour for Construction Safety and Health
- Safeland USA International Association of Drilling Contractors
- (NCCER) National Center for Construction Education and Research